A pooled income fund gift is an easy way to receive income for life and make a generous gift to charity_name. A pooled income fund works like a mutual fund. Your gift is combined with the gifts of all other donors to the fund and invested together. You receive payments equal to your share of the fund's net income.
A pooled income fund gift may be right for you if:
- You want income payments for life.
- You want the opportunity for income growth.
- You itemize your tax deductions and want to save income taxes
- You want to avoid recognition of capital gain taxes on gifts of appreciated securities to the fund.
- You want to make a generous gift to charity_nickname.
- You are considering a gift amount of $10,000 or more.